Kolibri macOS app has been tested on High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), and Catalina (10.15) macOS releases.
Download the .dmg installer for Kolibri version 0.14.
Double-click the downloaded
Drag the Kolibri logo inside the Applications folder, and wait for the installation to finish.
Open the Kolibri app using the icon in your Applications folder or Launchpad.
Proceed with the Initial Setup of Kolibri.
Delete the Kolibri app icon from the Applications folder.
To remove all the user data and the downloaded channels, delete the
.kolibri folder (go to Device > Info to find the exact location of the folder on your system). If you install Kolibri again, you will have to go through the Initial Setup steps from the beginning.
We recommend making sure Kolibri is not running before upgrading.
- Download the new version of the .dmg installer.
- Double-click the downloaded
- Drag the Kolibri logo inside the Applications folder, and wait for the upgrade to finish.
- Start the Kolibri app from the Launchpad.
- Go explore the new and improved Kolibri features.