Kolibri macOS app has been tested on High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), and Catalina (10.15) macOS releases.
The Kolibri Mac app is not signed, which means that you must tell MacOS to allow it to run. Read more information about opening unsigned apps from Apple.
Download the .dmg installer for Kolibri version 0.13.
Double-click the downloaded
Drag the Kolibri logo inside the Applications folder, and wait for the installation to finish.
- When you initially run or upgrade Kolibri, locate the app in the Finder. Control-click the app icon, then choose Open to allow the unsigned app to run.
- Proceed with the Initial Setup of Kolibri.
Delete the Kolibri app icon from the Applications folder.
We recommend making sure Kolibri is not running before upgrading.
- Download the new version of the .dmg installer.
- Double-click the downloaded
- Drag the Kolibri logo inside the Applications folder, and wait for the upgrade to finish.
- Start the Kolibri app from the Launchpad.
- Go explore the new and improved Kolibri features.