You can view, create and delete classes, as well as search, filter and enroll Kolibri users in them, using the Classes tab in your Facility dashboard. Default view displays the list of all classes in your facility, with the number of enrolled users for each class, and the coaches assigned.
If you have more than one facility on the device, you must first select a facility. Click on the name of the facility from the list to access its classes.
To manage Kolibri classes you must sign in as admin or super admin.
Captions for the video are available in English, French, Swahili, Arabic, Hindi, Marathi and Brazilian Portuguese.
Add New Class¶
To add a new class, follow these steps.
- Click NEW CLASS.
- Fill in the class name.
- Click SAVE to add the new class, or CANCEL to exit.
To delete class, follow these steps.
- Click DELETE CLASS for the chosen class from the list.
- Click DELETE in the confirmation window to proceed, or CANCEL to exit without deleting the class.
Users enrolled in the class you are deleting will not be removed from the database.
Edit Class, Learners and Coaches¶
A newly created class does not have any learners or coaches. To edit a class select it from the default view in the Classes tab. In this view, you can change class name, add or remove currently enrolled learners and assign or remove coaches from the class.
Enroll Learners in Class¶
Click the ENROLL LEARNERS button on the class details page.
- List in this view contains all the learners currently NOT enrolled for the selected class.
- You can search for a specific learner by name.
Use checkboxes to select all the learners in the list, or the search field for specific learners you want to enroll to class.
Click CONFIRM to finish enrolling the selected learners and return to the main class page.
Remove Learners from Class¶
Click REMOVE for the chosen learner.
Click REMOVE to confirm, or CANCEL to exit without removing the learner.
Learners removed from the class will not be deleted from the database, and you can still access their accounts from the Users tab in the Facility dashboard.
Assign Coaches to Class¶
- Click the ASSIGN COACHES on the class details page.
- List in this view contains all the users with Coach, Facility coach or Admin roles.
- You can search for a specific user by name.
- Use checkboxes to select all the users in the list, or the search field for specific users you want to assign as a coach to class.
- Click CONFIRM to finish.
Remove Coaches from a Class¶
- Click REMOVE for the chosen coach.
- Click REMOVE to confirm, or CANCEL to exit without removing the coach.
Coaches removed from the class will not be deleted from the database, and you can still access their accounts from the Users tab in the Facility dashboard.
To edit class name, follow these steps.
- Click on the Edit link next to the class’ name.
- Write the new name in the Class name field.
- Click SAVE to confirm the edited information, or CANCEL to exit without saving.